concert concept xl v2.6

muhammadreza

dear all,

i have moodicon quantum 140 CPU 113 03, then i have master of upload since 1997, now i want to open that file project with concept xl v2.6
i try to convert ...and
During the conversion process I get this following messages:

FM4.CFG FILE NOT PRESENT
FM4.USL FILE NOT PRESENT
FM4.RFS FILE NOT PRESENT
FM4.REF FILE NOT PRESENT
FM4.ASC FILE NOT PRESENT
FM4.PRG FILE NOT PRESENT
FM4.PCM FILE NOT PRESENT
Project Converted Succesfully
Project Saved Succesfully

When I open the file save in concept format .prj extension, the file was totally empty no segment, section and configuration.

Can you please provide procedure on how to convert Modsoft program (Quantum 424) into Concept XL ver2.6 .

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to learn about industrial automation processes, I want to know how a weight feeder unit works which consists of a load cell and...
Replies
Views
We plane to upgrade quantum modicon 140CPU43412A but for upgrade executed , the version must be above or equal v04. When inspect the cpu no v04...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, i would need dbconv.exe from Concept 2.2 to convert my plc program to the new Concept 2.6. Unfortunately, I couldn´t find my Concept 2.2...
Replies
Views
Concept of the system (Sketch of system attached) **I am blessed to be a member of this community, thanks in advance** System is a chain...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom