Ultrasonic sensor

PLC01

Hello, how can I connect Ultrasonic level sensor to the PLC analogue input?.
The models of sensors are
SSQC SQ40-T
SSQC sq40-R

Thank you

Short answer is - you can't directly.

These are just the basic transmitter/receiver components and need to be incorporated into further electronic circuitry (oscillator, amplifier, filter, timing logic etc etc).

The easiest way would be to go for a sensor with analogue output similar to the Banner sensor U-GAGE T30U. They would not be cheap but it would do the job.

Does it need to design a circuit?
SSQC SQ40-40T Ultrasonic Transmitter
SSQC sQ40-40R Ultrasonic Receiver

The PLC Model is S7-300 Siemens

Thank you

With wires, but it won't do anything.

Does it need to design a circuit?
Wow.. Components that design their own circuitry? Do you have to fertilize them first?

SSQC SQ40-40T Ultrasonic Transmitter
SSQC sQ40-40R Ultrasonic Receiver
The PLC Model is S7-300 Siemens

Thank you

Why not start here?

(Which happens to be the first hit on Google from typing in just the transmitter part number... isn't that strange?)

The components you mentioned are used on an arduino thing, and can not be used in a PLC, You will need a few items more like a opamp, a driver, and some passive components to use your items, if you downlaod the datasheets it will give you an example of circuitry.