Connecting Ultrasonic sensor with Micro850 PLC

hamzkh

Hi,

I want to use an ultrasonic sensor with Micro850 PLC. Is there any cheap sensors that I can use for distance measurement?

Is this a university project or a real world application? You need to define what "cheap" is. To me, cheap is less than $1,000 when talking about ultrasonics.

What are you measuring and what sort of vessel is it?

Hi,

I agree with Saffa, most industrial grade ultrasonic sensors won’t be cheap. I have used the BEP marine ones here successfully...

http://www.bepmarine.com/en/ts1

They have a 0-5V output option, but you’ll need the programmer to change the default 10-180 ohm setting.

Regards,

Rob

Similar Topics

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom