Connecting Different controllers (brands) with same I/O devices - Demo Station Design

Mimmo

Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and FlexiSoft safety controllers with a few safety devices like E-Stop, non contact and guard locking interlock switch, LC and so on with a motor, few relays, smc/ross valve.... I am having a hard time finding a way to connect those devices to every controller without duplicating them. Essential idea is to have access to it remotely. To connect to the station and choose a controller, upload a program on it and test it with the devices connected to it. Then choose another controller and test with those same devices. Can anyone help me with choosing the right devices to connect it all?
1712342265770.png

Last edited:
Do you want to connect the I/O block to all the controllers at the same time or just 1 controller at a time? What protocol are you using?