connecting hall sensor to two different inputs

1955classic

The drawing shows the basics of what i am trying to achieve. The Hall sensor is drawn accurately from a schematic from the supplier.
It is currently using a 12v supply and i cannot change this as it goes to the main engine ecu.
The signal output is a 0-12v square wave.
I need to connect the same sensor signal to another separate frequency counter which has its own sensor outputs as drawn. I have confirmed that the frequency reader 'signal input' is at 5v and each time it is grounded to its own sensor ground output, it counts as one pulse.
Could someone please draw me a schematic of what i could do to connect this. I am mechanically orientated and can purchase and make whatever is needed, i just have no clue as to how and what is needed to get the signal correct
Many thanks in advance