TRYSIM simulation software

ssembo

Hello, i am trying to simulate a power system using the components in TRYSIM software. I wanted to generate demand and relate it to frequency such that when the demand goes high, the frequency falls and when the frequency gets to say 49.5Hz a led goes on.

I am kndly requesting for ideas of how i can achieve this. Will provide you with more information incase you need it.

Thanks​

Similar Topics

Hello! How read/write data from S7-PLCSim in TrySim programm? Program have Macro interface S7 via MPI/TCP-IP, but how configure it, no manual for it.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone,:lolis: I've got a problem reading / writing in- and outputs with PLCSIM and TrySim Everything works fine with local IO and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
hello every one. i'm new to tiaportal, i have created new project and HMI screen the program works fine with PLC-sim, but when i try to cntrol the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom