help with a modicon plc

John Hawkins

Hello all. I have a 984 compact modicon plc in a very large textile dryer/tumbler. As luck would have it it lost it's program. I have a like and similar dryer. I need someone to pull the program out of the good dryer and install the program in the dead dryer. If you know of some one that can do this please PM me on this site. Thank you.

How "like and similar"?? If the IO is not EXACTLY the same, copying the program to a different machine is essentially worthless...

I used to work at AFC Tool (937)-275-8700 over on Webster years ago. Jeff Perry (ext 221) heads up their Automation Consulting group, they may be able to help you. He's new since I was there so flinging my name to him wouldn't do anything.

Similar Topics

I am working with an automation consultant and I am given a project to design SCADA for our client. At present there are 20 RTUs with E984-258...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon everyone, I am a newbie (even though I am 50!!!) to plc programming, but have been handed an "oportunity" to program a Unity...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with serial communication between a modicon plc E984-265 and an AB powerflex 4 drive. i have looked through the posts and...
Replies
Views
HI all, iv'e recently changed jobs and am having to learn about modicon plc's. we have 984's and 140's. i am familiar with AB. we have a project...
Replies
Views
Hello i need help, I've two momentum plcs with the processor 171CCC98030-IEC and i need to put the 1º plc to read and write registers in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom