Help connecting to plc (Momentum Modicon)

jcruz

Hello i need help,

I've two momentum plcs with the processor 171CCC98030-IEC and i need to put the 1º plc to read and write registers in the second plc...

I will use IEC language.

Last edited:
jcruz said:
Hello i need help,

I've two momentum plcs with the processor 171CCC98030-IEC and i need to put the 1º plc to read and write registers in the second plc...

If the registers you need change based on the program then you should probably use logic commands. The commands depend on which software language you are programming in, either 984LL or IEC.

If the registers are always the same then you can use PEER COP in the I/O mapping portion of the processor set up.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Micrologix 1400 with a 1762-IQ16 discrete input module, wired for sinking inputs (common to DC-) I have an instrument with the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a line where we use a Siemens PLC S-300 and where machines from others company are using either Siemens or Telemecanique...
Replies
Views
We have a new project to setup a control panel with PLC DL205. This PLC should be able to communicate to the existing system with BACnet protocol...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am working on a project where the customer has inquired if it is possible to connect a barcode-reader to the plc to make the setting of...
Replies
Views
I don't get it. I belive i'm configuring correctly the PLC to power ON/OFF and control the speed set point of the Masterdrive yet I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom