WinCC

ssembo

Now i hav acquired winCC SCADA software. Never worked with it but my worry is that i have limited time to develop a simple power system. A single bus bar and some loads and also generators. I wanted an experienced person to estimate for me how long something of a sort can take.

Does this software have inbuilt generators, loads and bus bars? This would make my work easier as i had failed to use CITECT because having to learn visual basic.

What does this use? is it easier?

Thanks.

Just to clarify: You are talking about WinCC and not WinCC Flexible?

And you are asking for a time estimate. :rolleyes: Wow, we need lot more info. Lets start here:
Which PLC make / type do you intend to use?

Kalle

WinCC flexible

I am talking of winCC flexible. In the mean time i will be trying out simulations using step 7 and PLCsim software. At a later stage, will use a siemens PLC incase the project goes further. Its for learning purposes.