Transfer of RSview se project to another computer

srv

hi,

i have a confusion regarding the transfer of Rs view Se local project to another computer.We have two similar plants here,i developed one rs view hmi program in one computer which is local and i need to use the same program for the another plant.how i can do that.when i tried with backup utility it didn't work.anybody please advice

Transfer of RSview se project to another computer
Ok i might be able to help but we need to clarify a few things.

You say RS View SE and then latter say Rs View.
Are you using RS View 32 or Factory Talk SE? Although these are both Rockwell products i can assure you they are extremely different

Read chapter 5 of Rockwell Publication VIEWSE-IN003I-EN (FactoryTalk View Site Edition installation guide)