RSVIEW transfer utility

MGuenette

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to get the 'transfer utility' application only on a computer and then download the VersaView application (.mer) on the panelview without the RSView software.

Thanks
Martin.

Last edited:
I am not sure but since the utility software CD is different than RSView Installation or evenif it's in same CD, the installation setup is seperte, most probably you should be able to do that. But, never tried. Please try and let us know!!
Good luck!!
--Rahul.

MGuenette said:
Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to get the 'transfer utility' application only on a computer and then download the VersaView application (.mer) on the panelview without the RSView software.

Thanks
Martin.

I believe the transfer utility needs to use Rslinx Enterprise , so it would be the transfer utility plus Rslinx Enterprise. Then the question becomes, what does RsLinx Enterprise need, etc... etc... etc.. and before you know it, your right back at the RsView Me/Se install package.

Ian

curlyandshemp said:
I believe the transfer utility needs to use Rslinx Enterprise , so it would be the transfer utility plus Rslinx Enterprise. Then the question becomes, what does RsLinx Enterprise need, etc... etc... etc.. and before you know it, your right back at the RsView Me/Se install package.

Ian

That's what i think also..and that's the part that i hate of RS

Thanks guys,