RS5000 versions

robw53

iam going to be installing RS5000 on vista and want to know if i just install the latest version 18 does that have all the updates that would be on previous versions or would i need to install every version? if so which are vista friendly?

Rob

ive just got vista home or premium as it is a PC i have at home thats like brand new and im installing the software so i can use on my test rig, would it matter if its not business?

I believe, once you update a Processor with version 18 software, other people with software below that revision, will not be able to talk to that processor. In run 13,14, 15 & 16.
George

Similar Topics

I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm struggling with getting an email to send using an eweb module on a controllogix system. Any chance I could get someone here to help?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom