add clients to ifix server

mr.new

hi every body
I want to add 3 client node to my ifix5.0 server. plc is s7-400 and i have one ethernet card in my pc connected to 2 plc through a hub . what should i do in my software and hardware ?

best regards

hi every body
I want to add 3 client node to my ifix5.0 server. plc is s7-400 and i have one ethernet card in my pc connected to 2 plc through a hub . what should i do in my software and hardware ?

best regards

Is your server setup and communicating with your PLC?
Do you have client licences etc?

Are all you client nodes the same? e.g. Do they have all the same graphics

Will your ifix database be on your server and you client nodes SCU be pointed to your server?

Last edited:
hi micky
my server is communicating with PLCs and I have client licence .

all my client nodes are the same with the same graphics.

my ifix database is on server and my client nodes SCU are pointing to server.Is there anything else in software?
I connect all plcs,server and clients to one hub .Is that correct?
regards

Please be more specific about what your problem is

Generel steps
1. Enable network in scu on SCADA
2. Setup Windows network so you can ping SCADA from clients - use Windows hosts file if necessary.
3. Add SCADA Nodename as remote node on client scu
4. Start ifix and use nethis.exe tool so see if the connections work.