Abb dox 10

tomhelliwell

Hello, I'm having a problem opening a file with DOX 10. I have a project which I have been assured is working but when I try to open it I get the following error:

<pic001>

If I press yes then it continues to ask to delete until PM16 so then the entire project is deleted.

Has anyone had this problem? have I pasted the project into the wrong folder?

Any help appreciated, Thank you

Tom

Untitled.jpg

Hello, I'm having a problem opening a file with DOX 10. I have a project which I have been assured is working but when I try to open it I get the following error:

<pic001>

If I press yes then it continues to ask to delete until PM16 so then the entire project is deleted.

Has anyone had this problem? have I pasted the project into the wrong folder?

Any help appreciated, Thank you

Tom

Hey I have been working on Dox10 since last three years and had faced this problem once.i dont remember right now i solved this problem.but if you send me your Dox10 Project backup and libraries then im sure i can tell you the problem and solution.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected]