anybus communicator

gasse

hi all,
do you have an exemple of Anybus communicator configuration to communicate with a Maguire blender in rs232.
see my project example:

PLC <------->Dnet<----->Anybus comm<----<Rs232>----> Maguire

My devicenet configuration is OK no fault but no data come out of the anybus to the Maguire.

sommeone have ideas???
thanks,

Bon Jour,

Have you tried to log any communication? In ABC Config Tool - Tools/Start Logging. If you do have any communication, it will be shown under TX alt. RX in the log file.
Post more info, else I cannot help you further..

Patrick Lansdorf
FAE
HMS Industrial Networks

re

bonjour,
In tools/start logging popup, I only data that I send ( from device Net ) but no the Maguire response.
May be the maguire does not understand the Anybus signal or my configuration is not right.
Can i send to you my Anybus configuration file to examine.
Thanks you

Red Lion has a Maguire driver built-in. You should consider using it for your comms gateway. With a DeviceNet slave card, the DSPSX could be just the product. I don't know about the Anybus product supporting Maguire comms.

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo