intouch..communication with excel

basharath

dear all,i was trying to communicate the tag value with excel but i am not getting it.
this is how i did,please correct me..

i tooka a tank,then verticsl fill,i defined the tag name as i/o real then i went to access name,i gave access name as new than i left the node name,in application name i gave excel,in topic name i gave yes.xls(name of the excel sheet).in item name i gave r1,c1..indicating 1st row and coloumn.

i need to know if i had to do anything in excel also.
thanks.

thanks dear mark but it should be possible with excel,however i will try for access..

expecting a problem solving reply from any expert.

Similar Topics

hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Hi All Predictably, I have a problem making Intouch talk to compactlogix 5380 plc !!! In Intouch I've declared : Access name = Tank_Farm Node...
Replies
Views
Hi AllN Predictably, I have a problem making Intouch talk to compactlogix 5380 plc !!! In Intouch I've declared : Access name = Tank_Farm Node...
Replies
Views
I apologize in advanced if this has been answered before but I was unable to find an answer searching the forum. I have Wonder InTouch on a PC...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I had to replace an HMI & the project Intouch 7.11 was converted to Intouch 2014 R2 SP1 version. The PLC is TSX Premium. Installed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom