GE Versaview

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi.
Is someone able to send me a small versaview program. Just enough to show the general format of how a versaview is programmed. It will save me a lot of time reading the manual.
Regards Alan Case

As far as I know, Versaview is a line of industrial computers from Allen Bradley.

GE has VersaMax PLCs and I/O, VersaMax Micro and VersaMax Nano PLCs, and VersaPro (obsolete) PLC programming software. The VersaMax PLCs have a function set and addressing scheme that is very close to the GE Series 90-30 PLCs.

Hi.
We are buying "Logic Developer for PLC". Well that is what it is called on the quote.
We normally use Rockwell equipment but on this project the client wants GE.
I have sent my email to you in a PM.
Thanks Alan

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working on a project under Schneider M580, We have an existing supervision PC station develloped with Wonderware Intouch. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a facility that has multiple VersaViews across the floor. Every time I change the HMI, I've got to load it on each of them. Does...
Replies
Views
I have a VersaView 1500P (6181-15TSXP Series E) that has a failed hard drive (2.5 inch SATA). I could get a new hard drive for it. Although, I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a Windows 7 on Versaview 1700P panel but I'm having troubles with the touch system, but I dont have drivers to resolve that...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried to update the windows XP on a AB Versaview/Panelview +CE. Or am I going to have to replace the whole unit. Our IT group is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom