Does Rockwell Versaview support Wonderware Intouch

Kilocho

Hello,

I am working on a project under Schneider M580, We have an existing supervision PC station develloped with Wonderware Intouch.

The new architecture requires having a secondary HMI installed.

I was thinking of installing a Rockwell Versaview 5100, my question is, can it support Wonderware Intouch to integrate a copy of existing supervision.

Thank you.

It looks to me that the 5100 is just a monitor. The Rockwell site also shows it is at end of life, so it would not be good to select this for new applications. If you are looking to add just a second touchscreen monitor, then you will need a kvm or similar device to duplicate your main screen. If you want a second HMI with full features independent of the main hmi, then you will want to find a computer, not just a monitor. In that case, the computer you choose will need to have the minimum system requirements as described by your software (in this case Wonderware Intouch).