wound rotor motor

I'm sorry for forgetting the attachment file
I need the diagram pins of this motor
and what is ur opinion about this motors?
do u have another opinion to replace this motor?

it seems like an eddy current motor drive, to be sure let me ask you just one questions, does it have a metalic box between what it seems the motor and the shaft ??

Just guessing here but it looks like a Motor-Generator to me. F1 & F4 Would normally be connected to an adjustable 0-220 VDC supply to vary the DC output voltage from o-194 VDC.
I could be very wrong about all of this since I have not seen this particular Drive.

Last edited:
The transformer reminded me of a former job that had a P&H gantry crane. The P&H motors were wound rotor motors where the rotor leads were connected to a "anode transformer". This "anode transformer" was excited by SCR's (DC I think). The whole package was labeled "static stepless". It was their version of variable speed control.

P&H's version was very rugged, expensive and nearly impossible to replace.

Last edited:
the info posted by Mildrone reads well
it looks to have dc speed control
Constant torque
and I think the F1-F4 is an internal thermistor for protection
usually this is a separate name plate somewhere.