Connection OP270-10"

VITAL99

Received the following Error Message during Transfering the HMI project files(16 files compeleted) to Simatic OP270-10"

"The Connection was Released, Eliminate the Cause or Discontinue Downloading"

What could be the cause of this problem, I need your valuable input. Thank you .

VITAL99

What software are You using ? What is the transfer method ? USB/MPI/DP/Ethernet ?

Give more details.

Received the following Error Message during Transfering the HMI project files(16 files compeleted) to Simatic OP270-10"

"The Connection was Released, Eliminate the Cause or Discontinue Downloading"

Using Software PROTOOL/PRO, Transfer Method is RS232 with Zero Modem Cable

What could be the cause of this problem, I need your valuable input. Thank you .

VITAL99

The Power save mode is disabled, even then Received the same Error Message during Transfering the HMI project files(24 files compeleted) to Simatic OP270-10"

Maybe the issue is still with your PC.
If you have Flex 2008 SP1 or better, you can generate a Pack&Go file that can be downloaded from any other PC. It is worth a try.

Using PROTOOL/PRO SP3, its working allright with TP170A and OP3 i already completed with the same PC its wotking perfectly. only problem with OP270 ?

What is the logic in "trying to install Protool on another PC Then Download from that PC to OP270".... as the same PC is perfectly working with TP170A, OP3.

This is the logic:
There are several power saving settings on computers, even differing between models.
So even if you think that you have turned power saving off, it may still be active for certain ports.
The files that has to be transferred to an OP270 are many more than to the smaller panels mentioned. So it may be that transferring takes long enough for the power saving to kick in.

Moggie

1) Transfering setting for OP270-10" Enabled Serial Transfer RS232 with Zero Modem Cable via IF1A Baud rate 64000bps and PC Serial Port COM2 baud rate 64000bps.

2) Interface is Serial Port RS232

Vital