Sending an e-mail with Micrologix 1100

Stran

I'm having trouble getting an e-mail to send with the micrologix 1100 I found a thread here on how to do it however my main problem is the e-mail server. Does anyone know how to configure a freeware mail server to accept information from the Mlogix 1100 so that i can begin sending e-mails?

thanks in advance

it's a project that was thrown to me by my boss and i've got it all down just completely stuck on setting up the mail server because all my attempts at sending it to the smtp of sites like google// hotmail return the error of communication error with smtp mail server and i'll look at those tutorials nad try again i'll post back here regarding the success or failure of this fun stuff.

don't mean to double post but i have argosoft already but i just don't know how to set it up and where the ip address for the smtp server is coming from for this mail server

my main issue is the setting up of the e-mail server and i've already done that and nothing is really helping but thanks