RS LOGIX Two hopper fill send dust sequence

rpedroza83

I am new to PLC programming and had a project where a dust conveyor dumped into a primary hopper and from there with valves will dump into one small silo and after a time sequence will dump into the other. On the bottom of these two sillos are valves that will empty container into a blower common pressurized line which will move material into a storage facility. So when one silo is filling the other will be sending. There are other valves which pressurize the sillos while sending and venting while filling but I don't need help on that.

My problem is what would be the best programming method to use. I actually completed this but I did it with ladder logic and it became quite messy. Any Ideas?

Post the program, or at least a PDF, of the code.
There is bound to be some good suggestions to come of it.