Please Help: rs5000 will not go on line

stu

Hi guys
I have a problem, I have a compact l35e that is seen by linx but if I try to upload the program or go online it will not connect , any ideas? Thanks stu

please mention properly which connectivity you are using for communication .which os you are using . if you are using Ethernet then set the ip from BOOT DHCP go to pin in your computer set the ip address in your Rs linx then go to download

please mention properly which connectivity you are using for communication .which os you are using . if you are using Ethernet then set the ip from BOOT DHCP go to ping in your computer set the ip address in your Rs linx then go to download