InTouch - Auto Logon User

Paullys50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey all, trying to automatically log on a user when my InTouch application starts up, I'm not the best at InTouch scripting so I'm looking for some help.

In the Application script I tried to add a line:

$Operator = "user", but $Operator is read only.

Also tried:
$AccessLevel = 999, but that is also read only.

I'm currently on a start up, and this is a last minute request. Quick replies are much appreciated!

Thanks!

EDIT: I do have various users already setup in the application, and I can manually log them on and off, just need a "Default" user.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a way to automatically hide a window (pop-up lets say) when you click off of it? I couldn't find a way to make a true drop...
Replies
Views
B
In InTouch (7.0 / 7.1) you normally use the Application Manager to select which InTouch Application is used by Draw / View. I need to select...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom