AB Latest Hardware Series

For instance, if I have a a ControlLogix rack series C, processor Series A, and a DeviceNET card series D, how will I know for sure they are all compatible.

In another case, I had a 1494V disconnect with some issues because the other parts were not the same series. I didn't know until I tried to put it all together.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Where can I find the latest hardware series information on Rockwell's Literature library? Specifically a 1756-85E. I want to know the...
Replies
Views
well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have read a bunch of posts on the forum over the years on the "invalid archive apa" problem, including...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have the free version of CCW. Version 11. What is the latest version ? Also , is there a version that is purchased that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I work in a big plant with a lot of controllers/HMI/equipment that I don't have a catalog of. I want to be future ready for when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom