my PLC S7 315 2DP BUSF on red and SF BLINKING RED

MOSER

HELlO TO EVERYONE
THIS MY FIRST TIME IN THIS FORUM AND MY PROBLEM IS THIS ALARM ON THE PLC BUSF IS RED AND SF is blinking red .
what is the meaning and what can i do ? because an EBELT BT10 HMI is show 'no communication with PLC ' .
that did not stop the all process.
I am a new technician in the factory and i have few knolegde in PLC.
can someone help me ?
thanks in advance !
MOISE KOUAME
Lagos, Nigeria

I presume you have a Profibus network, so the problem might be with one of the profibus slaves.

If you are using Step7, then you can go online with the PLC, and check the error log, it will tell you what is the error

Similar Topics

Hi , Looking for some help. We have a 343-1 PN Lean Card & 315-2DP connected to an external system collecting data. After a recent shutdown...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I have a little problem in dealing with addresses. I am using a profibus absolute encoder Hengstler make. This encoder is spec2:64...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm new to your site, so hi to all. I have a situation where occasionally I want a a number of Siemens S7-300 PLCs to crash or stop. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All I want use a siemens tp170b.I dont know which cable use for cominicatione tp to plc's mpi port? Anybody help me? Many thanks and...
Replies
Views
I would like to establish a communication between 3, S7-300 315-2DP PLC, using the internal DP port. PLC 1 has to read 20 words out of PLC 2 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom