WINCC Graphic Runtime freeze when i activate project

Ahmadbasha

i installed 5 times new XP with all drivers on Dell Optiplex 780
Then i installed all drivers which need Net Framework 3
i installed SQL server 2005 then in installed WINCC and the Simatic Net
I locate Project and made Activate ,, Some times it works and many times freeze on Graphic Run time ,

Another problem in same PC ,, when i use another copy of Project , i need to change name of Project Matching with computer Name and work group , then i have to restart WINCC , then WINCC show me error message that problem in Project Database and can't load it

i try to work again without using all drivers ,, same problem
i used alot of copy of same project which is working on my laptop , but some times work on DELL and many times not ,

Any clue about this Crazy computer , i called Guys here work in WINCC and they keep say , i don't know

THANKS for reading and hope you can help