softlogix error

Other options are.

Stop your services (Rslinx Classic and RsLinx Entrerprise), and uninstall the softlogix software, once done it, reinstall the softlogix and run normally.

If you have access to Techconnect files, you can found "35476 - Could not determine which modules are present in chassis error received when starting SoftLogix5800 ".

Luck!!

Daniel

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am working on interfacing the C++ program and SoftLogix using External routines JXR. I was following the manual Chapter 6 and 7...
Replies
Views
OK, so I am running into an interesting issue. I just setup SoftLogix v23 on a system for testing, along with Studio 5000 v23. SoftLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello I have an emulator SoftLogix on VM1 and running FTView ME on VM2. I am trying to link the two by setting up a short cut inside FTView but...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.net! I am having an issue where I can't change the controller on a project to 1789. It just isn't on the list. Can someone guide me...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Need help with Solft Logix 5800. I successfully downloaded my program in slot 2 controller and slot 1 controller. But my Slot 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom