Indexed address display in RSL5000

zouev

Good day all.

In RS5 and RS500, I could choose to see an online address display as (assume Index = 5):

Array[Index], or Array[5]

I cannot find how to display the VALUE of Index when Online monitoring in RS5000, viewing the indexed instruction. i.e. all I can see is Array[Index].

Would one of you please offer a solution?

Thanks for the reply.

That's not as useful as I would have liked, and, it does not work with 2-D arrays.
When I 'hover' on Array[Index,Step], it reads "Undefined Tag:Index,Step"

Work-around:
I put a dummy rung above where I want to monitor the value:
BST MOV Index dummy NXB MOV Step dummy NXB MOV Array[Index,Step] dummy BND

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I've got an SLC 5/03 that's suddenly started doing some funny things. I'm wondering if it might indicate the PLC is failing. When...
Replies
Views
I have upgraded an old RS500 project to Studio 5000, it has thrown multiple errors which I am currently working through. I have looked through...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I use Tia Portal V16. What is the best way to change the indexed HMI tags when I change the format of an Udt in my plc program...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am doing a PLC5 to 1756 L81 conversion. I have an issue with what looks like an indexed array bit in the PLC 5 that I am unsure of how...
Replies
Views
As per manual i was tested with PLC on below program. But not any changes using swap instruction. plz help
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom