PLC5-Contrologix Indexed bit conversion

bigLee

Hello,
I am doing a PLC5 to 1756 L81 conversion. I have an issue with what looks like an indexed array bit in the PLC 5 that I am unsure of how to make it work in the contrologix program. I've attached screenshots. The contrologix shot is how the migration tool translated it.
I "think" that B30:xx is which of six pumps are enabled. The N22 is calculated bits for pump correction?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

You will need to create an array of bools and index them that way - I think there was a note in the conversion docs about indexing being one of the things it can't convert.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question regarding the possibility of using messages instructions to communicate between: PLC5/80E Series D - CE Water Mark...
Replies
Views
I am working for a company that does chrome plating and the line is VERY old lol So they did a controls upgrade(before my time here) and replaced...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a MSG to work between a Contrologix PLC re ethernet and a PLC 5 on DH+. I've attached a pdf illustrating the connections. I've...
Replies
Views
Trying to open an old project It was Fix32 talking to a Contrologix L61 using Rslinx. I can not remember the ABR 7.x OPC driver setup and...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to MSG to PLC5 from Contrologix via Ethernet? I know it's possible to do write/read at the Contrologix processor to the PLC5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom