reading bit status from panelview + 1000

realolman

I have an existing application that reads the status of several things from an integer data table in this manner: {::[comms]N7:13}

could I modify this to {::[comms]B3:1/9} and use it to display the status of the bit on a multistate indicator?

Yes, it is a correct Direct Tag addressing to the bit level... obviously you may only represent two states... :D

- fuzzy logic

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a question regarding studio 5000 with processor 1769-L33ER V33.011 and Factorytalk View SE V12. I have an home-made pop-up...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was needing to read an output bit of O:7/0 in wonderware. I can see this bit change states in the PLC but it doesn't in wonderware. Does...
Replies
Views
I have a ControlLogix L65 controller, and I'm trying to read some alarm status information from a BMS gateway device. The problem is that this...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have an AcuDC energy meter which provides data on voltage, current, and power over RS-485/Modbus RTU. It provides float values in two...
Replies
Views
HI, I am trying to read a UINT 64 bit data(active energy parameter) from a PQA meter(WM5-96) over Modbus TCP into a GE PLC.I am able to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom