Mitsubishi MTA 250 prg. software and cable/wiring info

rpoet

Hi All,
I have been tasked with trying to find the programming software for a Mitsubishi MTA 250 HMI. It would be great to find a manual for this dinosaur as well, preferably with a wiring diagram for the PC ---> HMI interface cable. I have a spare unit, but no software to transfer the program. Anyone know where to get the software? I can find no reference to the software or manual with Google at all; just a bunch of sites selling old, broken units as-is :) Thanks for any help provided!

-rpoet

Much obliged, Powerplan! I appreciate your efforts. I will contact Beijer and Mitsi to see if they have the software.

Thanks again!

-rpoet

Similar Topics

I am in need of someone to suck the programs out of both a Mitsu Plc and the MTA-250. I am trying to purchase a machine but before i go through...
Replies
Views
I have a plc Mitsubishi FXOS-14MR-ES and I would like to know if I can use the interface MTA-100 to programing.thank you guys. MTA-100...
Replies
Views
Anybody ever connect to Mitsi ACPU via an MTA HMI? If so what is the trick to setting up the comms?
Replies
Views
Hi! everybody, I have a Mitsubishi MTA-10 interface and FXO-14MR-ES/UL PLC. In the MTA-10 interface, there are 6 keys and one of the key doesn't...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for imfor on an old MTA10 I have. I would like to re-program it. But so far I have been unable to locate any software or interface...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom