SMX Flex busted LCD screen, how do i program parameters?

ans3288

hi guys!

need a lot of help!

i need to update parameters for my 150 SMC Flex, unfortunately, the lcd is cracked!!! any suggestions on how to upload my parameters? or can somebody point me to the manufacturer of the LCD display? i took it apart already, it has 30 pins...

thanks!!!

anson

You may try to use Drive Explorer Lite, that is downloadable for free, but you need an hardware interface to connect to the SMC-Flex (1203-SSS).

You may find more informations here:
29926 - Using DriveExplorer Lite, DriveExecutive, and DriveObserver with the SMC-Flex Softstarter

Or you may try to use an Hand-Held Human Interface Module (20-HIM-A3 / 20-HIM-A5), which also requires a 20-HIM-H10 cable to connect to the SMC.

See here for more infos:
31775 - Use of hand held Human Interface Module (20-HIM-A3) with SMC Flex to copy parameters to and from control modules

- fuzzy logic

Last edited:
fuzzy logic, thanks for the response! il try to look for the cable and il download the software, thanks!!!