Copy program to EEPROM S7-200 CPU-216

chakerma

Hi,

I’m trying to copy a program to an 8K EEPROM plugged into a Siemens S7 CPU 216-2 without being able due to the following message:
The CPU is either in the wrong mode or the RUN/STOP switch is not in the terminal position.
The RUN/STOP switch is in the terminal position, so any one can tell me why I’m not allowed to copy the program? Is that due to the size of the memory?

Many Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
I have a .RSS file that has had a lot of the logic modified but I want to import all of the set points and recipes as they currently are in the...
Replies
Views
Without RSLogix 500 Software and im unable to open this RSS file. Downloaded and installed the free version of RSLogix Micro from Rockwells...
Replies
Views
Hi All Newbie here so please excuse any tech gaffs! I have been asked to look at copying a program from a faulty Toshiba EX40 to a new Unit as...
Replies
Views
I have two separate programs open in two instances of RSLogix5000. Each program has a user defined tag that is a large array of a user defined...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom