free online simulator

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
Since a certain time I can't open the plcs.net online simulator; when I type both user name and password, I'm prompted that the user name or password is not valid while these are all valid (because I use them when downloading docs in the different posts in this forum)
What's going on I don't understand
Hope to read you soon.Best regards

I just tested it out and I got the same outcome. The solution however is simple: create a new account with your current username and password and you're back in business. At least, that's what I've done.

Kind regards,

Ok thank you jvdcande and phil
I'll try to create a new account
Thank you for all
jvdcande you asked to a post on Mitsubishi plcs; do you know a link where I can download GT Designer2 for HMI programming
Best regards

youll need to chase that from Mitsubishi Ibrahima - sorry mate

I can not help you with that one

Ok thank you for your responses jvdcande and Iant
I'll try to contact a Mitsubishi representative
Once again thank you very much. Best wishes