Weintek Online simulation with Beckhoff Free Tag.

baldone

Has anyone been able to use the Weintek Online simulation tool with the Beckhoff free tag driver?

I have no problem running it on the HMI but no matter what combination of ADS and IP address I use will the Online simulation tool work with Beckhoff Free tags.

It works fine with AB and several other protocols.

Can you post a screenshot of the driver configuration screen in the Weintek software? I'm not familiar with Weintek but I have set up Beckhoff drivers in other HMIs.

Do you have Twincat on the same machine? I believe I have heard of some issue around this specifically with Archie and the AdvancedHMI project.

Similar Topics

i am a beginner learning Plc and Hmi programing.I am practicing on siemens s7-200 micro win and canal plc simulator to test program as i do not...
Replies
Views
I require remote access to my projects that are away from home. I did some homework and decided that Weintek looked to have a good solution. Set...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
I have been using two of these HMIs on two sites with similar projects but developed separately. Now i want to use screens from one on the other...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a Weinview/Weintek MT8071ip HMI and an EasyAccess Activation Card. I have activated the card on the HMI (it says activated), but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom