Weintek MT8150XE font issue

finianm

I have been using two of these HMIs on two sites with similar projects but developed separately. Now i want to use screens from one on the other.
When i copy the screens via copy/paste or window copy the graphics copy ok but the font text size gets bigger. When i view the text type and size on both projects they are the same but physically they are different sizes on the screens.
This can affect the graphic button size if the text doesnt fit when it gets bigger as it will increase the button size to cater for the bigger text. I'm then force to edit all the buttons and text to resize to original screen. So on one project the text is arial size 12 but on the other its arial and size 10 to give similar looking displays.
Ive compared both projects ensuring they are exactly the same with same settings and fonts on all drop down menus but i cant resolve issue. Any ideas ??????