S7-200 to weintek Easybuilder online Simulation

student101

i am a beginner learning Plc and Hmi programing.I am practicing on siemens s7-200 micro win and canal plc simulator to test program as i do not have the hardware and for HMI i am using weintek easybuilderpro.I want to know that if it possible to communicate b/w canalplc simulation to weintek easy builder on line simulation.i want easy bulderpro to pick porgram from canal plc simulator instead of actual plc because i dont have any hardware.

Are you learning through school/work or did you just get hold of the hardware and decided to learn that hardware?

I would check in your area if the s7-200 series is used a lot or not. In my area it is mainly the s7-300 and the s7-1200 series which is programmed with different software.

You can download free versions of the software from their website and simulators for the PLC and HMI. You may need to make an account on their website and request authorization for export so you can download it.

if you have no hardware of plc and hmi so it is very difficult to communicate between two different companies software.i suggest you use siemens plc software and siemens hmi software.thanks
Faisal
if any help about plc contact my number.
0334-2467046

When you use wincc flexible then you say this is easy.siemens plc and siemens hmi software is best.when you use these softwares you do not need any hardware.