How to find tag links between Weintek МТ8056Т OP and S7-200 in EB8000 Project

alex3110

How to find tag links between Weintek МТ8056Т OP and S7-200 in EB8000 Project

Hello, everybody !

I have a working project for Weintek МТ8056Т Operator Panel connected to PLC SIEMENS S7-200 .
I open the project with EasyBuilder 8000 v.1.34 Build 2008.11.04 or with “EasyBuilder 8000 v.3.45 Build 2010.04.28
There is "MODBUS-server" setting (but not “Siemens S7-200”) here :
EasyBuilder 8000 main window - “Edit” - "System Parameters Settings" window - "Device" tab – "MODBUS-server" string – press “Settings” - "Device Properties" window - PLC - "PLC Type" string .
I want to find a place in the EB8000 project where the links between panel tags and PLC tags are assigned explicitly.

Thanks in advance.

IF the I/O points were assigned tags they would be under Library/Tags/Custom.
There is no requirement to assign tags in Easybuilder so most people do not assign them. They just map the objects to I/O points.

With a way U have indicated (Library/Tags/Custom) only p a n e l tags can be seen , but not PLC ones, because PLC S7-200 has no tag designations like this “LW200” or “LB0” .

IF so most people do not assign them. They just map the objects to I/O points.
- could U explain that in detail.

Tags can be defined for any device that is defined in system parameters.
If there are none showing for your S7 PLC then they have never been defined.

If there are none showing for your S7 PLC then they have never been defined.
So how then does it work ?
(may be some WEB- references explaining that)
In EB8000 Manual they only explain how to create the internal panel tags (“LB” or “LW”) and there is nothing about external PLC tags.