PLC HMI user login

roro36

I am working on a project that requires users, often ultiple ones to log on and off when they are working on the machine or not. I am using Delta's range of PLC and HMIs and was just wondering if anyone has done this or can help in sorting out the thought process. Especially with the HMI, I am not fully sure how the invisible address, interlock and trigger work.

Never worked with delta, but most of the HMI's today have password security built in. It's just a matter of becoming familiar with how it works. I would not hesitate to call delta tech support, if it's available. I know this is not much help, but when all else fails call tech support.

Hello, on screen editor, click on "options" and select "Password Table Settings", there are up to 5 levels. please check too project "configuration".