1771-IXHR series B rev B

escoplcguy

we are looking to purchase spare replacement parts for our plc-5 system...as I'm sure you all know some cards aren't as easy to come by as others....we have a 1771-ixhr SER. B REV. B I wanted to know if I can swap it with a SER. A or SER. C or will it require changes to configuration??.....its currently using all channels for thermocouples

thanks.

and yes i would jost go to AB.com and see rev history but i cant find it anywhere on the site. and some stuff i do find my pc at my desk here is blocked from some sites so i cant get to it.

Here from the Installation Instructions of series C module:

Differences Between Series A, Series B and Series C Modules

The Series B and C versions of the High Resolution Thermocouple/Millivolt module have CE certification.
In all other respects, the modules are equal.

Hope this helps,
- fuzzy logic