PLC Misubishi Q02U CPU

zai_jnr

Hi members,

Need advice regarding Q02U CPU type..I'm now try to convert or upgrade CPU from A series to Q series that using Q02UCPU..

Face problem when GX request password when i want to download converted program to new Q02CPU series.. When ask maintenance guy, existing program A series never have password.

What i need to do ya? Plz help me..

note : this is second time happen with Q0nU CPU ask password when to download and monitoring ladder. 1st issue still not solve, now face 2ns issue.

It sounds to me like the "Q" CPU has a password in it.
Try writing a small program then download it to the Q if it requests a password then it if definitely the Q.
I have never tried to download a converted program from A to Q but I'm sure if there was a password in the A it would request it when trying an upload.
Try removing the battery from the Q for a couple of days (the old A series could hold the settings for upto 4 days with no battery.