Horner HE300Gen150 Option Card GE/Fuji VFD

sjohnson

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was wondering Has anyone Came across or used The Ge Fuji VFD with the HE300GEN150? Problem is we have about 30 of these running in our plant and they work very well. After Ge and Fuji they Became Frenic Virtually the Same Drive. Horner Made the option card For GE for communication VIA Genius this particular Model but they made Modbus and another protocol if I remember. But the problem is cannot get the Gen150 anymore cannot find, buy, beg, borrow or steal. They do Work with the Frenic Drive but Horner never tested it nor will they give Support but its ok i tested it for them. . Anyone used these and if so upgrade to something similar? All our drives run off the Genius but I have run Ethernet to maybe Change over to Emerson Drives. We Run All 90-30's Thank you for any Input