shrink machine

ahmedplc

i have a shrink machine (SMI APET 143/D) it have a plc and screen for monitoring but the plc also S.M.I company no any data about it in the internet and also in the machine catalogs . i need any information about the software and cable .also how i can search in the correct way what data i can use it to have any correct result.thanks for all

This guy had a shrink machine too....

moranis_2.jpg

.... so be careful!

Seriously though- may want to check here:

http://www.smigroup.it/shrink_wrappers.php

Similar Topics

Has anyone used the K-Sun Shrink tube and label printer BEE3+ ? Wondering how well it prints wire numbers? Sequential numbering? What the quality...
Replies
Views
Yes I have a copy of some ladder logic on a shrink wrapper, the shrink ring isn't working properly can anyone look at my copy of the logic and...
Replies
Views
What is a decent quality heat shrink printer for labeling wires? How much does it cost and what is an average cost per wire marked? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are adding about 9 eyes to our shrink wrapper to prevent people walking into the unit. It is an overhead Orion wrapper with a skid roller...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom