How to change values in DB in Step 7

arocon

In the Program here is one FB100 which called FB200 to make many instances with individual DB for Individual Instance.
My Question is how to Force or change value in the instances because sometimes I have to do that for making proper operation in all cases :

i) Input
ii) Output
iii) Static Value
All Input, Output and Static Values are written in the individual DB of Instances.

I tried to change value with variable table it did not change because it changes and immediate again gone to original value. Please help me out.

In the Program here is one FB100 which called FB200 to make many instances with individual DB for Individual Instance.
My Question is how to Force or change value in the instances because sometimes I have to do that for making proper operation in all cases :

i) Input
ii) Output
iii) Static Value
All Input, Output and Static Values are written in the individual DB of Instances.

I tried to change value with variable table it did not change because it changes and immediate again gone to original value. Please help me out.

If you want to change as you say, you must leave the IO-pins of the called FB unassigned. Else the value will be overwritten with the value of whatever is connected in the calling code.

If you want better help:
Make a simplest possible example with the problem and post the code.

Kalle