PV-300 terminal communication

raul_vaze

Dear All ,

I had a existing PV-300 communicating with a Flex Logix (L34) controller through DH-485(on serial port)

Yesterday we changed the controller from Flex Logix to Compact Logix and just downloaded the original program by making the serial port of Compact Logix to DH-485.

Although there were no communication changes were made on PV-300 side to change the controller from Flex logix to Compact Logix in communication setting , we could find out that PV-300 was easily communicating with Compact Logix controller and all data entries were found correct.

Is it Ok or we may face some problems in future

Similar Topics

Hello, I use open communication with a Siemens 315-2 PN/DP and the terminal of hercules, follow by the link...
Replies
Views
First time using this litle guy. Have used all the other big brothers. Was wondering if anyone has used the security on this one? I did a Validate...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom