Siemens With Wonderware Intouch

anupbaheti

Hello Guys,

I am configuring Wonderware Intouch to read data from Siemense S7 PLC, I am using CP5613A2 card over profibus. I have established communication with the PLC, I can read data from PLC and ranged it in Wonderware. Upto this point everything is fine.
The person who has configured the PLC has ranged the raw values and re-ranged them to show temp according to the mV table of K Type TC.
Now the problem I am having is with the ranging in Intouch. How do I do it??

Any help/suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

~AB

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I use PLC S7-400 with Ethernet module CP 443-1 and i want to communicate with My galaxy via DAServer. I configure my PLC with...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys! Well am totally new in the world of plc....and have worked little bit on wonderware intouch v 10 and Allen Bradley plc. Now I Want to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I need some help on connecting a Siemens S7-200 CPU224 to Wonderware Intouch. Any suggestions ? Thanx
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can any one elinghten me as to how to have these three packages (Intouch Wonderware,Top Server, Siemens s7-222) work togehter. My...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys. I'm posting here because I have a situation that I can't solve.. we are migrating from intouch 10.1 to 17.2 and we install...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom