Siemens S200 / Wonderware Intouch

PieterCoetser said:
Hi guys. I need some help on connecting a Siemens S7-200 CPU224 to Wonderware Intouch. Any suggestions ?
Thanx

At our place we use a CP243-1 module (6GK7 243-1EX00-0XE0) which gives Industrial Ethernet access that we use with Intouch. They arn't cheep in the UK but enables you to use the standard Ethernet card on the PC.

We use a third party driver (havn't got the name to hand, will have tomorrow) to handle the comms to Intouch on the PC. It works a treat and is very simple to setup.

Cheers,

Lee

Similar Topics

Good day guys (and gals) I have a question about what is required to get an analog output from a em232 analog output module connected to an s200...
Replies
Views
Good day guys (and gals) I have a question about what is required to get an analog output from a em232 analog output module connected to an s200...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently trying to connect a Redlion DSPSX to a Siemens S200 PLC. I can ping the S200 PLC and the DSP but I cannot get the two to talk...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Allen Bradley 1756-L61 PLC and 5 Siemens S200 (processor S226). I like to transfer data between all these PLCs. Is there a way to do...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am hoping someone can help me out since I know Jack about Seimens PLCs. I have been given the task to figure out if a Siemens s7-200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom