iPLC RW on Ipad

sohwel

Hi there,

Just saw a app on the itune, iPLC RW which can read data directly from S7 series PLC on the iphone and ipad.

So far there only 1 customer review complaining not able to write to the PLC.
Any else try it before?

Regards

It's read only. Unfortunately they don't show what the interface looks like only the setup for Modbus TCP/IP. I suppose it was only a matter of time before these type of apps become available. For $1.99 I reckon it is worth giving a try!

Similar Topics

I was recently given an FMD88-10 and AN20MA-2, in excellent working condition. I'd like to start learning to build PLC's, and just tinker around...
Replies
Views
I need some help on Siemens Step7 to a SEW MoviPLC. I need to know the status of MoviPLC from step 7. When I asked the question from SEW they said...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I'm looking for a lightweight application that i can install on a mobile device to show some information from a Rockwell PLC. I was...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, first post on the forum. I have a client asking for some method of viewing and saving PLC data via an iPad at various factory...
Replies
Views
I use my iPad for remote connnectivity to the plants when I am not ther. It works well for vnc viewer and things like that, but when I teamviewer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom