Help with InTouch please?

Christine1914

Hi,

Good day!

I am currently working with Wonderware InTouch, and this is my very first time to handle and explore this kind of software.

I would like to ask, how to use and create a faceplate where all the parameters were there but only selected parameters were showed and used in a specific faceplate?

For example, parameters for level, temperature, pressure and flow were "configured" in a faceplate design. But temperature parameters were just showed for a temperature faceplate, and same for pressure, flow and pressure when online.

I think you need to explain yourself a little bit better. Step by step so I can follow where you need help. Some screenshots would help out a lot. It almost sounds like you want to use a single template (archestra graphic?) for setpoints on different processes.